Thursday, June 3, 2010

Is There More To The Story?

Yes, there is much more to the Green Dress Diaries. There are stories to be fleshed out, added to and post-scripted. There are moments to be pondered, such as....why on earth did my sister stop me from dancing at that party when I was in the seventh grade? By the way, I was wearing my twist blouse at that party; very spiffy.

I have never regretted sending that letter, and do not ever intend to break my resolve about its finality. The chapter is indeed closed, and my future with Sig looks very bright indeed. The burning question of what on earth to do with The Wet Rag in social situations is now rendered irrelevant.

After many years, I am no longer teaching for that college. I am writing this with the hopes of turning it into either a book or a play. Which do you think?

The blog will go on tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment